Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jan Marini Age Intervention- Give tired skin the boot!

In my everlasting quest for perfect skin, I now move on to the next brand that I put to the test, Jan Marini skincare.

I was a bit nervous delving into the realm of anti-aging skincare, but boy am I ever glad I took the plunge and tried this for myself because these products are pretty awesome.

Free Radicals, pollution, sun exposure. What do all of these have in common?

The answer is that they all cause premature aging of the skin. With all those "no-goodniks" out there causing our skin to age, a girl could use all the help she can get in keeping her skin vibrant and wrinkle free. It truly is never too early to start an anti-aging regime, and it is Jan Marini to the rescue with her age intervention 1-2 punch.

The first step in the regimen that was recommended for me is the Age Intervention Regeneration Facial Mask.

From the website:

Regeneration Facial Mask incorporates resurfacing technology with a host of powerful anti-aging anti-inflammatories including the new red wine longevity extract, Resveratrol, all combined with our remarkable skin rebuilding peptide blend.

  • Gives skin a beautifully resurfaced and luminous appearance
  • Delivers and infuses superb skin rebuilding, anti-inflammatory and repair properties
  • Leaves skin noticeably softer and rejuvenated for days
  • Provides amazing progressive benefits for any skin type and condition
I applied this as the instructions said. You apply this all over and let it sit for ten minutes after which you wash it all off with warm water.

Upon application, I can literally feel my skin firming up. It isn't uncomfortable at all, and is in fact pretty exciting because you can actually feel it working. It is gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin, and after the ten minutes are up my skin was softer, smoother, more radiant, and more supple. Unlike with the other masks I have used in the past, the result lasted several days. It also deserves to be mentioned that at no point before, during or after the application did I feel any sort of uncomfortable tingling sensation.

I have been using this product for the past 3 weeks, and it has been working wonderfully!

I have been following up the mask with the Peptide Extreme Facial Serum (which I do use nightly). The serum serves to enhance the results of the mask, hydrating my skin and adding radiance, firmness, and smoothness.

All in all I am very pleased with the results that I have been seeing with this regimen! A big A+ for Jan Marini skincare, I definitely recommend her line.

Be sure to visit Jan Marini's website, to check out this amazing line for yourself! And stay tuned for more Jan Marini reviews coming up right here on Krasey Beauty!

2 comments:

FuN and MakeUp said...

i always have tired skin i think.. i need somethin like this...

Krasey Beauty said...

Fun and Makeup, Jan Marini has a great line! I definitely recommend her products!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic