Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Makeup Show Friendly Faces

Some of the awesome people I had the pleasure of seeing/hanging out with at The Makeup Show

The super amazing AJ Crimson from Kissable Couture
Marlena (Makeup Geek) and Kia (Yummy 411)
Its THE MAXI from Blush, he is so divalicious!

The flawless Julia from All About The Pretty
Lori Taylor from Smashbox, not only is she absolutely fierce, but she is just all around awesome. I had a sit down with her, and will be talking about the amazing products I picked up soon!Ahh, the love of my life. The amazing Kevin James Bennett from Make Up For Ever. We talked everything from my love of MUFE to the new HD concealor coming out in the fall that you will all LOVE
Brit from Clumps of Mascara, Enkore, Me, Eve Pearl

I heart these 2! Enkore and Eve Pearl
In the 2 days I have gotten to know her, this girl is like my kindred spirit, I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZ7TbXYbMM8aYcr8_z0VUZVKVzOpSJ4si5jCV5yawWi6cKClIsAnPCupLqzGCPgSWeOCvEjEysEKJ5AEg6x_QmVlfvfmxUbxPyKdbdxwRdo5jGmS36-EcJ5eFZPhLIGLMT1Ht0y_Ym2wQ/s1600-h/Makeup+Show+Day+1+5.17.09+032.JPG">Its SonRisa, this girl has got it going on!
Micheal DeVillis of the Powder Group, this guy is amazing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adina! What amazing pictures! Cant wait for the blogs that follow... Ok so did u love Maxie! I want him to be my best friend!xoxox, Sara

Krasey Beauty said...

Thanks Sara! Trust me, I still have so much to talk about! I am glad you are enjoying the posts!

Maxie is off the wall and super funny!

B said...

I sooooo love the photos. And I love you more. Thanks for making that experience THAT much better. See you soon!

Krasey Beauty said...

Awwww B, I cannot wait till you come back! I miss you already <3

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic