Thursday, May 14, 2009

More New NARS, Vintage Nail Polish Collection


I will let the graphic speak for itself

New for 2009, NARS has re-released 5 vintage shades of nail polish, with the edition of a sixth shade that is brand new!

Colors are Blue Lagoon (iridescent powder blue), Hunger (hot orange red), Zizi (clear with peach and gold glitter), Cha Cha Cha (semi sheer tangerine with gold reflects), Tallulah (rich grape), & the brand new Adelita (shimmering pearlescent pink)

I LOVE when a brand takes old and discontinued products, and brings them back for those who didn't have a chance to try them when they first came around. Since I am also on a nail polish kick, these are so up my alley its not even funny.

I already hear the siren call of Tallulah, singing out to me.

What say you, yay or nay? ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tallulah is hot!

Ernie said...

Yay, love it when this happens!

Madame B Fatale said...

ooh one of each please!!! LOL

Krasey Beauty said...

AmRam113, Tallulah is very hot indeed ;)

Ernie, me too!!!

Madame B Fatale, one of each for me too while they are at it ;)

SzeLing said...

Yay! I like the sound of Blue Lagoon ;)

Krasey Beauty said...

Caramel Geek, as do I ;)

Pumps and Gloss said...

NARS n/p are the best.

Krasey Beauty said...

Pumps and Gloss, I think I need to add a few to my collection ;)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic