Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jan Marini Tinted Moisturizer with SPF

Here is an equation for you all: Harsh rays of the sun + morning time crunch + tired looking skin= the need for a high performance tinted moisturizer with SPF.


Given- The harmful UVA and UVB rays emitted by the sun are hazardous to skin health, causing everything from premature aging to skin cancer. Therefore, SPF is essential

Given: Dehydration, exhaustion, poor diet, etc cause the skin to look sallow, tired, and washed out. Therefore, some form of coverage is needed

Given- The environment we live in can have many detrimental effects on skin’s health and appearance. Therefore, a nutrient and moisture-rich antioxidizing agent is necessary to counteract the effects of a not too healthy environment.


Due to all these environmental no-goodniks, I have long since incorporated tinted moisturizer with SPF into my morning makeup routine. I find it to be a quick fix; providing instant hydration, sun protection and light coverage on my pale skin. It is no muss, and keeps me looking my best despite the fact that my skin doesn’t always look its best and I do not have as much time in the mornings to devote to applying a full face of makeup, as I should.


While I have tried many tinted SPF brands, none have ever really given me healthy skin benefits other than hydration. Well, all that has changed with the Jan Marini Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant Tinted. This has waltzed into my life recently and I am convinced I will never let it go. Not only does this tinted moisturizer give me a much needed color boost, but it also keeps my skin smooth, hydrated, and positively radiant throughout the day. It is oil-free, and satin in finish (matte with a slight glow).


Did I mention this smells tropical? I detect a hint of coconuts, which I love! The color I use and love is Sunkissed Sand, and since using this I have gotten so many compliments on my skin. Everyone wants to know where my healthy glow is coming from and what I am doing differently!

* See, I am not making this stuff up kids! Doesn't my skin look great here?!


I am absolutely in love with my Jan Marini Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant Tinted in Sunkissed Sand. It is an essential component to my makeup routinem and I am thrilled to have discovered it. While many tinted moisturizers with spf exist (I have tried my fair share), Jan Marini’s is the best I have tried yet.


Definitely wander over to Jan Marini’s website to check it out for yourself.


Do you use tinted moisturizer? If so, what are your favorites?

6 comments:

krista carlson said...

I haven't tried too many..this one sounds great and your skin looks fantastic!

Andi said...

wow your skin does look great. Very healthy and glowy!!! I´m still working on getting my skin to a point where I can get away with a tinted moisturizer.
And SPF30 is excellent, most tinted moisturizers have a much lower SPF I think.

Anonymous said...

i love all jan marini products

Krasey Beauty said...

Krista, thank you! Definitely give this a try if you can!

Krasey Beauty said...

Austrian_Babe, thank you sweetie! Standard spf is usually 15, so 30 is great! Keep pampering the skin, you will go far!

Krasey Beauty said...

Anonymous, they are great!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic