Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nordstrom Annual Beauty Event



It’s the most wonderful time of the year. I'm not talking about the holiday season, or even my birthday. It is actually time for Nordstrom’s annual sale and beauty event. Here is what has caught my eye:


Nars Modern Love Palette: This one is actually available online at narscosmetics.com, but you can also preorder this via the Nordstrom website. I absolutely ADORE my Nars holiday shadow palette, so I know this one must come home with me as well. Colors included are Alhambra I, Tokyo I, Jezebel II, India Song II, Habanera II, and Pandora II

View it here

Dior Jazz Club Eye Palette: Housed in a sleek little compact, this palette looks like it has the eyes covered with everything from a brow shade to a duo-chromatic topcoat. I especially love the smoky, sultry feel to the shades housed within this hot little number.

Check it out here


Phyto Dry Hair Collection: It is no secret that the curly mess on top of my head is also a very dry/frizzy mess at times. I have used Phyto before and loved how moisturizing it was and how it made my hair feel like silk. The value and combination of products in this kit is phenomenal, and I just might take this one home with me.

Find it here


These items are the standouts for me, and the main items that I am thinking of purchasing. Be sure to stop by the Nordstrom site and pre-order all the goodies that you are wanting, and don’t forget to tell me in the comments what has caught your eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic