Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beauty Want Its

The list of lemmings has returned, and in this installment I will discuss those very special items that I have been (not so) secretly ogling for the past week. Unfortunately, my first Blackberry came first on the budgetary scale, so this poor beauty is left wanting:

Nars Fall 2009 Collection:

Nail Lacquer in Tokaido Express

Eyeshadow Duos in Brumes, Silk Road, and Indian Summer
From the Smashbox Fall 2009 Collection:


Jet Set Palette: Not only is the packaging on this amazing, but I love having 4 colors in one place. The jet set formula is fantastic, and I am so excited to snag this!

Doubtletake Lipcolor Duo in Amaretto and Currant- I love the doubletake pencils for their versatility. I am excited to see new additions to the color range, and would love to add both of these to my lip arsenal.
Lash DNA Mascara in Plum- I have been curious about this formula for quite a while, and have been on the fence about purchasing. Fortunately, the muted plum color is calling my name.

From the Urban Decay Fall 2009 Collection:

Ink for Eyes in Binge, Empire, and Loaded- I have been itching to try out this new creamy gel liner formula, and the packaging is just too amazing to pass up. I want to stock up on my colors!

24/7 Lip Pencil in Wallflower- I can never have enough nude lip pencils, obviouslyLipstick in Naked- Full coverage creamy nude? Its on like Donkey Kong!

Deluxe Eyeshadows in Ruthless, Frigid, and Freakshow- I am such a fan of the deluxe formula, and I so thrilled to see 3 awesome colors being added to the range. Two of them being purple!!

Tell me in the comments, what is on your list of beauty "wants"?

6 comments:

Crystal Clear Memories said...

All your wantings looks amazing! I am excited about those new liners from Urban Decay. I wonder how they compare to 24/7.

My want list is on hold for now because 1. I've just been getting stuff I don't need lately 2. I ordered a bunch of stuff from Colour Craft and now I am broke lol!

Good luck with collecting all your new things:)

Hannah said...

all of your UD wants are exactly on my list too!!! I can't wait for it to be on Sephora as the UD official site doesnt ship to Canada! ><

Krasey Beauty said...

Redhotsunfire, I hear you. I fully intend to have all of these items eventually, and you know I will post when I do! ;)

Krasey Beauty said...

Hannah, hopefully it will get on sephora soon! Though I am saving my sephora gift card for some illamasqua ;)

Houston Living said...

OH GURL!! I might have to take my literally "broken ass" over to Sephora for this. I want all the NARS....All of it!!!!!!!!!

I also want to try the ink eyes from UD.

Love you!

Krasey Beauty said...

Houston Living, I know!! Sometimes the urges hit so hard that we are almost willing to walk through fire to get what we want, right? I immediately thought of you when I saw that NARS collection!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic