Friday, July 10, 2009

Make Up For Ever for Fashion Week Swim

Summer of 2009 just got a little bit hotter as Make Up For Ever has teamed up with Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim to become the official brand of backstage Fashion Week Swim in beautiful Miami, Florida.

Hot swimsuits, gorgeous weather, and my number one makeup brand- what more can a girl ask for? Of course Make Up For Ever will be showcasing their recently enhanced and expanded Aqua waterproof line. Here are the amazing products (with links to my reviews) that will be featured during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2009:

Aqua Black Cream Eyeshadow and Aqua Smoky Lash

Aqua Eyes Pencils, Aqua Lip Pencils, and Aqua Cream Liner

To get the signature look, artists used Aqua Eyes Pencil in 7L, for an amazing turquoise pop. For even more of this summer's "it" color, Make Up For Ever insiders also recommend Star Powder in 960, and eyeshadow in 72.

Make Up For Ever's waterproof line is LOVE, and I am so excited to see my favorite brand lighting up the catwalk! You can purchase all of these products on the Sephora Make Up For Ever portal. Can't wait to try out that signature look myself, I think I can work it. ;)

2 comments:

Lala said...

do you know if MUFE is going to be releasing something amazing (think the dany sanz palette this coming winter?)

Krasey Beauty said...

Lala, I haven't heard any word as of yet, but I don't doubt that there are a few more special releases up MUFE's sleeve. After all, it is the year of the 25th anniversary ;)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic