Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nars Fall 2009 Collection Info!

It may not be apparent if you have been reading my blog in recent times, but one of my top 5 makeup brands happens to be NARS Cosmetics (Make Up For Ever, Illamasqua, MAC, YSL, and Smashbox are others).

I blogged on and hauled some of the summer 2009 collection, now feast your eyes on some gorgeous images from the fall 2009 collection! Can you say lust-worthy?!

Here is the lineup:
Eyeshadow Duo in Silk Road- Duo of frosty pink and warm rose gold
Eyeshadow Duo in Indian Summer- Duo of deep grey/deep blue-grey
Eyeshadow Duo in Brumes- Duo of pinky taupe and darkened yellow
Eyeshadow Single in Mekong- Deep espresso with warm rose gold tones

Lipstick in Fast Ride, a deep, but sheer berry shade
Nail Lacquer in Tokaido Express- Blackened plum with gold shimmer

All this news for fall is too much I tell you! I literally want this whole collection, just from looking at the promotional images alone.

Thoughts anyone? Who else is as excited for NARS (and fall collections in general) as I am?! Do tell!!

Sources:
Iswii.net for the lovely images
Em of Too Much Blush for rough translations, and for the heads up

5 comments:

em said...

ooh as soon as I saw you had posted this I thought of how amazing these shades are going to look on you! Indian Summer especially. can't wait for this collection!

Krasey Beauty said...

Em, you are so darling. Thank you for bringing this to my attention! ;)

Pumps and Gloss said...

Indian Summer duo is mine, mine, mine!!!

Krasey Beauty said...

Pumps and Gloss, agreed x 3 ;)

Anonymous said...

never mind . . . lol . . . i see your not in the uk,after i opened me silly eyes and looked around proper!lol! so i guess you been in nyc means you prob got this collection ages ago,here in the uk only just launching,hope you like it as much as me!luv louise x

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic