Monday, August 24, 2009

Illamasqua Fall/Winter Range- Sneak Peek News!

*UPDATE*

We now have a pre-order date of September 3rd, and a peek at the new Liquid Metal in Phenomena, a metallic silver. Swoon

The gorgeous Alex of Illamasqua has just released some news on the Illamasqua official blog regarding the Fall seasonal collection from Illamasqua that absolutely has me jumping up and down in my (not so) cushy swivel chair.

Announcing 'Dystopia', the new range for autumn/winter. From the sounds of it, its going to be an AMAZING one. With the re-release of liquid metals (in more colors, hooray!), along with some other surprises, this collection sounds like a dramatic makeup lover's (ME!) dream.

I will let Alex take over on the description, so pop on over to the Illamasqua blog to read more about it, then tell me if you aren't as excited as I am to see what this collection holds. WANT...IT...NOW!

2 comments:

K said...

P.S.: As beaut.ie writes, it'll be a deep metallic silver lipgloss, bright pink lipgloss, peach eyeshadow Trollop and one more e/s named gimp and 3 blushes! WOO-HOO!

But I must say I'm SO excited about liquid metals: a silver and dark blackish gunmetal would be awesome!

Krasey Beauty said...

Kayra, thanks so much for clarifying. I am beyond excited!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic