Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Illamasqua Swatch Project- Blushes, Illuminators

Last part of the Illamasqua Swatch Project: The Face Products!

Illuminators:
Fondle, Glimmer, Halycon, Odyssey


Powders: Unrequited, Katie, Chased, Tweak, Thrush

Panic, Expose, Excite, Lover, Hussy, Tremble

Sin, Kiss, Beg, Create, Creams: Libido, Rude

Lies, Promise, Betray

Well folks, I hope you enjoyed these swatches. This took me a lot of time and effort, and I would appreciate if you could credit me if you use my images. Otherwise, feel free to use them for all your shopping needs :)

I will cap off Illamasqua week with a post on Daniel's favorites tomorrow.

15 comments:

krista carlson said...

I thank you for your hard work...I wouldn't know where to begin to choose. Every color looks amazing

Steph said...

Thanks for swatching these blushes!!! I just ordered Tremble!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these swatches!!! I just ordered Tremble!

Krasey Beauty said...

Krista, you are very welcome dearie :)

Krasey Beauty said...

Steph, you are so welcome! Enjoy :)

glamqueen said...

Thankyou so much for posting these swatches! They are very helpful! <3 GQ

Natalie said...

Thank you so much for the swatches!
I am torn between Rude cream blush and Lover powder blush :(

Krasey Beauty said...

Glamqueen, you are so very welcome :-D

Krasey Beauty said...

Natalie, you are so welcome! Go with Rude, its gorgeous! Also, their cream blushes have an amazing texture and blendability to them :)

Natalie said...

Thanks Adina! I am a bit concerned that the cream blusher might shift the foundation and concealer and show the dark spots I have been trying to conceal? It is just way too pretty.

Krasey Beauty said...

Natalie, my pleasure! I don't think the cream blush will give you a problem. I understand what you are saying, but I really felt like the texture was something special. It glides on the skin, unlike other cream blushes

Natalie said...

Thanks again Adina - you've just enabled me to get the Rude blush lol

Krasey Beauty said...

Natalie, enabling seems to be what I do best. If you do pick up Rude, please let me know what you think of it ;)

theglosspost said...

OOOH! Thanks for the swatches! I love the names too ... I'm interested in Sin, Beg and Tremble and Promise.

Krasey Beauty said...

Theglosspost, you are so very welcome! All of the colors are gorgeous :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic