Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Leonor Greyl Shampoo

My adventures in haircare continue, this time turning to the country of France for help. My hair has serious issues, and it is Leonor Greyl to the rescue with the Shampooing Crème Moelle de Bambou.

Shocking, I know, but I have 'special needs' hair. I struggle with frizz and keeping my curly mop poof-free everyday. Having tried many different brands and having various degrees of success, I haven't sought out products before that specifically address the fact that my hair needs more tlc due to its length. Considering my hair reaches just above my derriere when straightened, I think it is safe to say that my hair falls into the "very long" category.

Why does hair length matter? Well, the longer your hair is, the more exposure the ends have had to damaging elements, causing the overall appearance of hair to be dull and lifeless. Longer hair is also more prone to damage, including breakage and split ends. It is for that very reason that it becomes important when treating long hair to look for products that will not only repair damaged hair, but will also reinforce, strengthen, and infuse moisture into hair that really needs it.

Formulated with natural active ingredients like bamboo marrow, silk proteins, and wheat derivatives; this shampoo's specialty is regenerating damaged hair. The result is shiny, manageable hair without any effort. Being a cream shampoo, this wonder pulls double duty as a cleanser and light conditioner. Love that! The shampoo itself has a musky floral scent that is very soothing and natural. It lacks the traditional lathering agents that ultimately damage the hair too, another bonus.
Don't think that this shampoo is for long hair only, any hairtype that needs a little extra loving would benefit from the gentle, moisturizing cleansing that this creamy shampoo provides.

I give the Leonor Greyl Shampoo a great big thumbs up. I love it!

And if my endorsement isn't enough, I have a tidbit to share with you all.

The Queen of Pop, Madge herself is a big fan of Leonor Greyl as well:

Celebrity hair stylist Andy Lecompte took the following Leonor Greyl products with him to use on Madonna during her current tour:

Eclat Naturel styling cream for dry hair

Laque Souple gentle hold setting spray

Voluforme volumizing setting spray

Leonor Greyl Haircare is available at select salons throughout the county, and also on various websites including BeautyHabit and Folica.Com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Leonor Greyl! Its the whole brand of hair care that actually does what is says! They have the whole range of Leonor Greyl products at www.michaeljohn.co.uk/shop. That is where I get all of mne from!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic