Friday, August 7, 2009

Sephora Opens at Five Time Square

Better late than never, but you know I couldn't leave you all without coverage of one of the biggest launches of the year, right? ;) As everyone and their mom knows, Sephora has just opened a brand spanking new store at Five Times Square, and I was there to check it out and cover the whole shebang.


Returning are old favorites like Make Up For Ever, Nars, and Urban Decay. But, it is the addition of new lines that have us beauty connoisseurs chomping at the bit.

I am taking requests for any questions you might have about the store/new brands. Comment box is open, so fire away. :)

6 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

You are super fabulous! I leave your blog fullfied each and everytime!!

Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

Marina said...

I love, love, LOVE your photo. so cute and takaya krasavica :*
and I am jealous of course. and is your work somewhere near this place?

Arezu said...

Wow, that could be my idea of heaven, it's huge! Is it two stories?

Krasey Beauty said...

Sara, I am so thrilled. I started this blog to bring NY to my readers, and I am thrilled to be doing just that :)

Krasey Beauty said...

Marina, spaceba krasavitsa. I do work very very close to the new store. Dangerous for my wallet ;)

Krasey Beauty said...

Arezu, it isn't 2 stories but it is still pretty huge. Plus, it holds all the best brands!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic