Monday, September 21, 2009

5 Days of Fashion Week Looks

Now that fashion week is finally over, I have the time to reflect, regroup, and answer questions. Many of you had were curious about my makeup and clothing, so I figured I would indulge your curiosities by posting a different look every day this week.

Lets start with my outfit for Day 1- Fashion 2.0's Fashion Week Shindig
Jacket, Dress Pants, Ruffled Halter- All by bebe
Boots- Corso Como (these got a lot of love since the kitten heel makes them super comfy)
Earrings by H&M
Now, for the makeup. The fabulous Heather Park of MAC cosmetics issued a challenge to all the beauty oriented fashionistas out there. In creating the New York Fashion Week Makeup Challenge, Heather dared all of us to rock a different makeup look every day of Fashion Week. I only really participated in 5 days, hence 5 different makeup looks.

Day 1 was pretty simple, as I just jazzed up my daytime makeup with a bit of fun, metallic liner. Here is what I am wearing on me face:

Chella Morning Crema Moisturizer
Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder
Smashbox Blush Rush in Crush
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Urban Decay Liquid Liners in Ecstasy and Lucky
Make Up For Ever Eye Khol Pencil
Smashbox Indigo Bionic Mascara
Yves St Laurent Faux Cils Volume Effets Mascara in Plum
Nars Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls

If it looks like the liner is fading or I am shiny, its because I got my brows done right before. ;) Don't judge too harshly
This concludes Day 1's look. Stay tuned for the next 4! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic