Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week- The Recap

We covered a lot of stuff here on Krasey Beauty, so I figured I would provide this handy-dandy guide for all of you to navigate through.

Backstage:

Hair at Charlotte Ronson with Avon
Go Backstage with CND- Creative Nail Design
Makeup at Hayden Harnett with Tarte
Backstage at Gottex with CND, MAC, and Redken
Backstage at Vassilios Kostetsos with Mehron
Backstage at Twinkle with CND, MAC, and Redken
Backstage at BCBG with MAC

Runway

The look of Rebecca Taylor
The look of Ports 1961

The NYFW Scene

Fashion Week kicked off with Fashion's Night Out
The Hautelook Lounge provided bloggers with an escape from the insanity
Everyone in town for fashion week got together at the ultra-fabulous New York Fashion Week Blogger Mixer, pic taking, dancing, and fun ensued.
Nando interviews Ted Gibson, bloggers, and KraseyBeauty.

I cannot wait till fashion week again next year. I hope you all enjoyed my coverage as much as I enjoyed covering it. If there was a post you especially loved, please let me know!

1 comment:

krista carlson said...

It looks like you had a heck of a time...good for you and great coverage. You look amazing!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic