Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rebecca Taylor Collection for Spring 2010

Rebecca Taylor is one of my favorite designers, and her Spring 2010 collection promises lots of fun textures, patterns, and colors. While I didn't have the opportunity to attend this show in person, I do have some amazing images to share with you all.

Here are my favorites from her runway show.

Polka dotted anything is amazing in my book, and these mini-shorts take the cake. The top and short combo provides an excellent mix of patterns that doesn't overwhelm or look overdone. This would look amazing with a pair of gladiator flats and a chunky bracelet.


The stunning cobalt color to this minidress is eye-catching, with the ruffled bodice and skirt adding just the right amount of fun and flirtiness. Black pumps and a statement necklace would complete this look, in my opinion.
Proving that one shoulder styles are here to stay, this ruffled orange number screams summer fun. I feel like you could easily take it from day to night with the right accessories and footwear.
Note: How amazing is the bright orange lips, with tips to match? I am love love loving the orange lip/nail trend for spring.

How do you feel about Rebecca Taylor's spring offerings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic