Thursday, September 24, 2009

Solerra Instant Bronze Self-Tan Mitt: All of the Bronze, None of the Hassle

Sun-kissed; bronzed goddess; and beach babe. Again, all filed under things I am not. If you were to classify me, we would go more in the direction of pale; porcelain; goofy; fair; glow-in-the-dark; and pasty.


The above situation was remedied by the Luminess Tan system, fortunately. Happily, I spray myself to warm, toasty goodness whenever I see fit. Problem is, the system isn't completely portable. I am more than happy to whip it out when I have the time to spray and then clean the it, but that isn't always the case. A severe lack of room in my bag on a recent trip made me reach for something entirely different.


Enter the Solerra Instant Bronze Self-Tan Mitt. Isn't she cute?


The Solerra Mitt is the only product like it that I have seen on the market. Basically, its a mitten that comes in individual packets, and is pre-soaked with Solerra's fanous self tanner. The mitt offers up convenience, portability, and an exceptional formula. Oh, and did I mention it smells amazing?

The Solerra mitt wipes on evenly, depositing a light hint of color so you know which spots you have touched. All you need to do is pop on a mitt and proceed to wipe yourself down to golden goodness. The fresh, beachy scent of the wipes is designed to counteract that traditional self-tan, DHA smell. Dry down is practically immediate, and the tan itself takes 4-6 hours to fully develop.
Happily, this handy (pun intended) little mitten does not leave me orange.

Source

Here is the before:

After:
Since pre-exfoliation is oh-so vital to an awesome faux tan, Solerra also offers up an amazing, and equally portable ex-mitt. Perfect for a quick exfoliation anytime, the exMitt does your faux-tan right.

When you need a quick bronze fix when traveling (or any time at all), Solerra Mitt has you covered, for a portable, convenient, and effective way to add some warmth to your pale skin. You can find them online on the Solerra website.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks so cool! It reminds me of these wipes that I tried a few years ago, but those were a huge fail because they were incredibly orange. I might try this on my legs which never ever tan so they don't match the rest of my body at all :|

By the way, I love reading your posts. I don't always comment, but I always read. Always so well put with just the right amount of humor. You are wonderful!

Krasey Beauty said...

Jacqueline, these definitely didn't turn me orange. :) Thank you so much for the compliment, that means the world to me! You know I tune into your blog everyday too! xx

Ouidad said...

This mitt is so great! Such a fabulous way to travel with self-tanner and your before and after pictures are great. Totally not orange and completely even. What a great way to prevent fall-time paleness!
Linda for Ouidad

Krasey Beauty said...

Linda, I agree, the mitt is fantastic! There is no better way to combat paleness then a bit of a faux glow :)

Anonymous said...

This was a fabulous show. The men were gorgeous from Red Models. Kudos to Solerra and their creative team. It is great to see Solerra went out of the norm and incorporated African American and latino models in the show. People of color self tanning is ground breaking.

Krasey Beauty said...

Anonymous, I completely agree with you. Glad you are a fan of Solerra too :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic