Friday, October 2, 2009

Fab Fashion Finds- Even More Accesories

I hope you enjoyed the first installment of Fab Fashion Friday, now here is the second. Since a girl (or guy) can never have enough amazing accessories, here are some more great finds.


I am absolutely obsessed with sunglasses, and make it my personal mission to acquire every gorgeous pair that my peepers peep. What better way to expand my ocular horizons that going for a pair of adorable Vintage inspired frames?

Cinzia has an awesome pair that have caught my eye, Links

Available in Tortoise, and Brown Stripe, these two-toned handmade acetate frame with ‘link’ metal temples.
Not looking for sunglasses? Well, Cinzia has fantastic vintage-inspired reading glasses too.

Scales is available in olive, black, and orange. The design sports a handmade, layered acetate frame with laser cut ‘scale’ pattern on front and temples. It comes in powers of +1.5, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0

All Cinzia designs are available on the website here. As for me, I will be rocking Links proudly this winter.


A recent edition to the jewelry brand community, Rebekah Green jewelry is a line of fair trade, sustainable, and entirely hand-made jewelry.

The jewelry line kicked off with six unique earring design types, each piece hand-cast, hand-set and hand-polished. Each customizable pair is manufactured in the United States, made exclusively with 100 percent recycled 14K and 18K gold, and fair trade gemstones set with sparkling cubic zirconia.

Going along with the do-good vibe, Green has allocated five percent of net profits from earring sales to benefit Global Green USA, Charity: Water and Heifer International.

Here are a few of my favorites designs:



Rebekah Green jewelry is available on her website here.


If you are anything like me, you absolutely love to dress up sweaters and tops with chunky, eclectic belts. As an alternative to the traditional leather, canvas, and fabric belts, Tie-Up Belts are made of a flexible, thick plastic. The belt comes in one length, which you then cut to your own measurements. Did I mention it is unisex, and comes in a fabulous array of colors? You know that I had to have it in purple. ;)
The Tie Up Belt is made in Italy, and available exclusively at Maison 24.

Now, you tell me. What fashion-type pieces are you digging this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic