Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Beauty- An FOTD for the Holidays

It has been quite a while since I posted an fotd for you all, huh? This one is actually from the archives, and features a look I did over a year ago. Using shimmering silvers and pinks, I tried to capture an essence of luminescence. This look was also the first time I played with false lashes.


Find out what I used, and see more pics after the jump!

Used:
Faced:
Dior Skin Airflash Foundation
MAC Accentuate Sculpt Duo
MAC Whim Blush

Eyes:
YSL touche eclat no 2 as base
MAC Family silver Mineralize Eyeshadow duo
MAC Classic Cream Liquid Last Liner
Make Up For Ever black gel liner
MAC Feline Khol Power Pencil for waterline
Ardell Elite Eyelashes no 8

Lips:
Chanel Glossimer in Pin Up
Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Up in Smoke


 

 

Hopefully, I will have more holiday-inspired looks for you in the coming weeks. If you have a specific request, please send it my way!

6 comments:

Whitney & the full effect said...

gorgeous!!

Krasey Beauty said...

Whit, thank you my dear. <3

Anonymous said...

how did you like Dior Skin Airflash Foundation? is it good for oily skin? anyway, i love your skin... it looks so smooth :-)

Krasey Beauty said...

Sandra, Airflash was my first high end foundation. It is very pricey, but I absolutely love it. :)

natalie75 said...

Very soft pretty look. What a cutie you are!!

Krasey Beauty said...

Natalie, thank you my dear. :-D

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic