Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holiday Beauty Gift Guide- NARS 15 Year Anniversary Sets

Just in time for the release of Nar's newest book, 15x15, I figured I would show all of you the gorgeous holiday offerings from Monsieur Francois. I was so enamored with all of it that I immediately whipped out my Saks card and uttered my battle cry: "charge it" at first sight. Yes, I am a little bit obsessed.

A deviation from the norm, the palettes from the 15th anniversary launch have NARS emblazoned on the matte black palettes in red. The minis are divine, the palettes gorgeous. LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!

The Multiple Coffret


 

 

 
L-R South Beach, Copacabana, Orgasm

 

Day and Night Palette


 

 
L-R Top to Bottom Abyssinia, Sugarland, Fathom
Cleo, Underworld, Night Breed
 

 

D'Lovely Lipgloss Set




 L-R , Greek Holiday/Stolen Kisses. Pillowtalk/Sandpiper, Orgasm/Chihuahua and Misbehave/All Night Long



 

I am OBSESSED with NARS holiday, obviously. You can find all of these goodies at Sephora, Nordstrom, and the NARS website.

2 comments:

SzeLing said...

Oooo Aaaaa.... Nice haul. =D
I got the Multiples coffret set as well. Love it love it love it. It's so adorable =P
I'm still contemplating about the Day and Night Palette. What do you think about it? Pay off? Smooth? Fall outs?

Krasey Beauty said...

Caramel, I will get back to you on that one. From initial swatching, I would say Day and Night is right on par with typical nars shadows. Smooth, with the glittery shade having some fallout. :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic