Monday, November 2, 2009

Krasey For the Holidays

Announcing...



Now that I have gotten your attention with that adorable photo of my nephew circa 2003, it is time to get down to business.

Halloween is out of the way, and we are officially embarking on a journey into the Holiday season. The last 2 months of the year mean a lot of things to a lot of different people, including parties, gifts, and unavoidably, lots of stress.

That is why I have decided that the month of November will officially be a month long of holiday related postings. So whether you celebrate Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or just the end of the year, I will have lots of fun posts for you. The categories the posts will be divided into are:

Holiday Gift Guide: As the name suggests, these will be beauty gift suggestions that are handpicked by me. Whether you are compiling your own list, or looking for inspiration, these posts should be fun for you.
Holiday Color Collections: Holiday inspired beauty, with colors of the season from some of my favorite brands.
Holiday Survival: The products that will keep us beautiful, no matter how much craziness the season throws our way.

I have spent the past month putting everything together, and I hope you are all as excited to read the series as I am to post it. Together, we will make it a very beautiful holiday season indeed. ;)

4 comments:

em said...

sounds great, I can't wait! :D

Krasey Beauty said...

Em, I am so excited. I hope you enjoy it! xo

krista carlson said...

This out to be fun!!!

Krasey Beauty said...

Krista, I hope you enjoy it! :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic