Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Beauty Gift Guide- Philip B Hair Gift Set


This holiday season, volume-tastic hair luxury comes in the giftable form of Philip B's Full, Sexy Hair Collection. Designed to plump, cleanse, and thicken wimpy hair, this kit is everything a limp haired lady could ever want or need.

 
Beautifully packaged in a handsome gift box, one half of this kit is Peppermint and Avocado Clarifying and Volumizing Shampoo. Not one who is generally a fan of minty products, I must confess that I am actually loving how invigorated I feel while using this. The scent wakes me up, while the formula of the shampoo lifts up and rids me of hair dulling residue (not my hair color!) and leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and ridiculously clean.

For deep conditioning without weighing hair down, the Katira Hair Mask is it. Rich in conditioning ingredients and hair-strenghtening amino acids, Katira leaves my hair soft, and smoother than a baby's bottom. Once a week I take the time to deep condition by applying this to my dry hair and letting it soak in. Afterwards, my hair looks and feels beautiful.

 
If you haven't tried Philip B's products, you need to go ahead and get on that. In the meantime, check out his holiday gift sets, for the fussy haired maiden in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic