Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide- Fun Jewelry

Hard to believe, but this holiday season has me looking at more than just makeup for personal additions to my own accessory collection, and of course for holiday gifting.


*Pretty to look at, but lets find some to wear


Lia Sophia is a fun and affordable line of fashion jewelry, packed with tons of fun options for the holiday gifting season. Similar to Avon in that you purchase the baubles through reps nationwide, this line is both easily accessible and very affordable. Fortunately, you don't sacrifice looks for the price, and one of my favorite concepts in the current Fall/Winter line is the very modern Milky Way Collection. Made with genuine mother of pearl, these pieces carry with them a chic sophistication that will work with whatever you wear.



Love the modern, polished look of these geometrically linked pieces. So versatile, and oh so chic.

For more information on Lia Sophia, or to find a vendor near you, be sure to check out the website.

Victoria Wieck

My love affair with HSN's Victoria Wieck line of jewelry is well known, and equally well-documented. The peacock line featured this past week impressed both me and my mother, and she decided that the set is what my Chanukah present would be, so lucky me. :) I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival in the mail but until then, here are some stock photos to show you what I am talking about. The moral of this story is, if you aren't shopping Victoria Wieck on HSN, get on that pronto.

Peacock Ring


Drusy Quartz Bangle in Silvertone


These are just some of my fun jewelry picks for the holidays, what are yours? Anyone receive gifts of jewelry this holiday season?


*A sample of the Lia Sophia jewelry was provided as a sample for post consideration. The Victoria Wieck was purchased for me, as a gift for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic