Friday, December 4, 2009

Site News, Awards, and I am in a Book!

We interrupt our regular posting schedule for a couple of news tidbits regarding Krasey Beauty.



First off, I am thrilled to announce that I have won this week's round of voting on the Glam UK Appletiser Awards. What that means is that I have the most votes this week, but that really is only half the battle. I am currently tied for seventh place, and desperately need your votes to help put me on top. All you need to do is visit the site, register with just your name and email address, and vote for the Holiday Beauty Gift Guide for Twi-hards article. Again, if you could do that



Second point of business, I am in a book! Your gal K.B has made it into Fabulous: All About 50+ Beauty Bloggers of 2010. I am so honored to be considered one of the top beauty bloggers, and even more thrilled to be listed amongst such esteemed peers . An ebook is currently available in downloadable pdf form on Lulu, but expect the hard copy to come to Amazon as soon as this month! If you do happen to purchase the ebook, please do let me know! I am waiting on the hard copy to come out, but am absolutely brimming with excitement over what is inside.

Last point of 'business', I want to thank all of you for being so amazing and wonderful. When I started this blog 10 months ago (today is the ten month anniversary!), I never imagined that Krasey Beauty would become what it is today. I hope you will continue to tune in daily, as I have so much fun stuff planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic