Thursday, December 31, 2009

Your Weekly Dose of the Glamarazzi


Edited by Dani

As the year draws to a close, people use many different ways to say goodbye to 2009... Some reminisce over events of the past, nostalgically recalling people, places, and really killer parties. Others, like myself, prepare by dreaming big and getting excited for the future. Speaking of which, I am so thrilled to start the new year as co-editor of the Glamarazzi! Iggi and Keedah have graciously allowed me to jump into rotation on their project, and I'm excited to read some amazing posts! Also in the spirit of newness, please welcome the latest addition to the glamily, Adina from KraseyBeauty. Her blog is fantastic, and I'm sure we'll continue to see amazing posts from her! Welcome Adina!

And as always, new members are always welcome. If you would like to be involved in the "Glamarazzi" get the details here.

Happy New Year everyone! Be safe, be smart, and be fab....like I have to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic