Monday, March 1, 2010

ESPA at The Peninsula Hotel

Heaven really is a place on Earth, and its location is right in the heart of Manhattan. Say hello to ESPA at the Peninsula Hotel in New York City.


ESPA sits on the top floor of the Peninsula Hotel on Fifth Avenue, a zen oasis that feels lightyears away from the bustling, tourist-laden city streets. Drawing inspiration from both Far Eastern and European influences, the space is sleek, modern, and as visually stunning as it is soothing. Gleaming marble, beautiful statuettes, and soft, ambient light greeted me at every turn, and I found myself being completely swept up into the spa experience. Touring ESPA felt like taking a stroll through a tranquil, far-off land, and yet the view from the glass windows show a beautiful view of Central Park and the city skyline. More than just a pretty interior, ESPA's treatments offer up heaping servings of pure bliss and heavenly relaxation.

I had the opportunity to try one of the spa services, in the form of a moisturizing body exfoliation treatment. The process involved relaxing aromatherapy with soothing essential oils, a special salt scrub rubdown, and a moisturizing lotion massage. Post treatment, I was brought to the relaxation room you see below, which houses cushy beds, soft music, and refreshments should you want them.

 

While the treatment was a thirty minute quick-treat, those thirty minutes completely transformed me both body and mind. I must say that From the moment I entered ESPA, to the moment I left, I truly did feel like I was on a whole other plane entirely, completely and utterly immersed in spa-induced bliss. Having been on this new adventure, I now know that I will be forever and ever hooked.

If you are looking for an amazing spa experience in NYC, ESPA at the Peninsula Hotel is the place to go. I highly recommend stopping by, for your own little spa-cation.


*The treatment was complimentary, and part of a much larger event.

2 comments:

LipGlossGossip said...

Sounds amazing! Glad you enjoyed yourself! :-)

Krasey Beauty said...

Lipglossgossip, it was pure luxury. Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic