Tuesday, March 30, 2010

They're The Balm

From drugstore to department store, one thing we will never have is a lack of lipbalming options. Essential for keeping your lips smooth and moisturized all year round, lipbalms are a handbag staple that  many of us wouldn't be caught dead without. Heck, at any given point I have at least three in my handbag, and here are some of my favorites of the moment.

 

If there were an award for adorable packaging, the hydrating sweet treats lipbalm from Urban Rituelle would take it home. Encased in the most adorable little tins, each delicious flavor (18 in all) offers up a little something different in the design department. The icing on the cake? These lip balms are made with all natural ingredients like Beeswax, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E.


 

A green friendly option for your flapping lips, Thyme's Lip Balm boasts 75% organic ingredients, and healing moisture thanks to aloe and shea butter. With an spf protection factor of 15, and a refreshing minty flavor, this lip balm is ideal for both me, and for my boyfriend who steals it when I am not looking. Oh yeah Anthony, I am so on to you!


 

A tried and true favorite, Softlips never disappoint in the moisture or flavor department. I love them so much that I must have ten or so, each one stashed in a nook here or a cranny there.


  

New and amazing from one of my favorites, Mint Glaze is a tasty little morsel of a lip treatment. With luscious shine, intense hydration, and spf 15- this is quickly becoming a lip staple of mine. Glaze does not give me any color, but it does give me fresher breath and a poutier pout. Win win I say!

What are some of your favorite lipbalms? Do tell!

*Products provided by PR for post consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic