Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blow(n) Away

Fact: Nothing makes a gal feel more glamorous than a fresh blowout
Fact: Every gal deserves a great hair day each and every single day.



The above rules were arbitrarily just created by me, so there. Hair is one of  your biggest accessories, and it is imperative to dress it up as often as possible. When it comes to hairstyle maintenance, styling products can both make or break a look and be a huge gamble. That is why I am loving my newest discovery, which has been keeping my blown out bangs looking impeccable. Designed to be the first hairspray that is flexible hold and not sticky, meet Blow Out Spray.




Created by New York's premiere hair styling destination- Blow Dry Bar, this fine misting aerosol hairspray is specifically designed to prolong the length of a blowout. It is meant to enhance movement and fluidity while preventing frizz and flyaways in all conditions, which it does. Pure protein blends back the formula, ensuring that the hold is soft, natural and healthy. Plus, it comes in a mini size!


As you all know, I now have me some bangs. Fortunately, hair snafus need not come with the territory as Blow Out keeps the bounce in my bang blowout without making my fringe feel gross or appear immobile.


I'm digging it!
Blow Out Hairspray is currently available at both Blow Dry Beauty Bar locations, and at all Ulta stores nationwide. For flexible smooth hold that isn't sticky, there really is nothing like it.



*Product provided by PR for consideration

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must say this hair is really nice on you. it's big yet it's not weighty. beautiful.

Krasey Beauty said...

Jojoba, thank you! :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic