Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lancôme Definicils Precious Cells Mascara


When it comes to mascara, Lancôme does your peepers right.

My very first mascara was a sample (my sister’s gift with purchase) of Lancôme’s Definicils. I remember how my thirteen-year-old self would wake up every morning and religiously paint my lashes longer, always amazed at the difference an amazing mascara could make. Daily use of the mascara superstar not only meant I had to constantly pilfer my sister’s samples (what are little sisters for?), but it also solidified Lancôme’s place as a permanent mascara favorite even when I gained the beauty purchasing power.

Many moons later, I have more than likely purchased every single kind of mascara that Lancôme has released, loving them all. Much to my delight, I have a new mascara to introduce (and to fawn over). Definicils Precious Cells is the newcomer to the family.




Definicils Precious Cells has the same defining, lengthening characteristics of the original Definicils, with the added bonus of lash enriching benefits. The formula contains plant cell extracts, aminos to strengthen, and hyaluronic acid to hydrate. With usage over time, lashes grow fuller, stronger, and more lush. I haven’t been using it long enough to truly attest to the thickening power, but I can say that with two weeks of use my lashes do in fact look and feel stronger. I am also finding that I get less fallout when rubbing my eyes to remove my eye makeup.



The brush itself is also pretty neat- a flattened helix styled production. The brush grabs each and every lash of mine, fanning it out for the whole word to see.


The obligatory Before and After:


Definicils Precious Cells is currently only available on the Lancôme website, and at Nordstrom stores nationwide. It will hit all retail outlets in the coming month. A beneficial beauty (cosmeceutical) product that performs splendidly both as mascara and as a lash treatment, Definicils Precious Cells Mascara is a study in double duty beauty at its finest.

*Product was provided by PR for post consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic