Thursday, July 1, 2010

Journey To The Center of My Stash- Stila's All Doll'd Up Palette


Say hello to this cheeky little number, the All Doll’d Up Palette from Stila. While this particular palette was released as a limited edition just about a year ago, it proudly makes its debut today.



While immersed in one of my randomly placed organizational schticks, All Doll’d Up wriggled its way into my periphery while slyly whispering “come play with me”. At that very moment, I came undone and got to work. Yes, I decided that it was high time the world (and my eagerly wriggling swatching digits) got acquainted with the eyeshadows contained within that holographic hot pink cover. Gorgeous things need to be paraded in the public, after all.

Nestled in an adorable silver compact are four eyeshadow trios that run the range from day to play, as far as colors are concerned. Each trio has it’s own distinct personality, coming together to form a cohesive unit of awesomeness. As with all Stila shadows, the texture and finish on all of these shades are suberb. Pigmentation is first rate as well, as each shadow glides onto the skin and blends flawlessly with maximum color payoff.


My only issue is with the softness of the shadows themselves. They are rather fragile, and as a result they suffered a bit in the shipping process, noticeable in the chips on the corners. Nonetheless, I am thoroughly pleased with the palettes performance.

Swatched!


While the All Doll’d Up Palette was a limited edition that quickly sold out, Stila currently offers eyeshadow trios that closely mimic the shades in this palette. Even better if there is a particular combination that you are pining for. Find the trios online here.

*I purchased this palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic