Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Acts of Swatching- Loreal H.I.P



The Loreal H.I.P (High Intensity Pigments) line is one that has always intrigued me, promising both quality and intensity at a minuscule price. At the Makeup Show, I had the opportunity to investigate the metallic variations.




Platinum is a duo of silver and silver-tinged glittery black.


Gilded is your basic gold variation, with a coppery gold on one side, and a gilded dark brown on the other.

While I didn't find that these gave my Make Up For Ever, MAC, or Makeup Designory Shadows a run for their money, I did feel like these would be a good alternative if I were on a budget. The pigments are intense, but the texture suffers just a bit.

Swatched: platinum on top, gilded on bottom



Loreal H.I.P is proving that drugstore brands can bring it in the pigmentation department, with a fun-filled lineup that is meant to be played with. Look to your local drugstore to get your very own quick H.I.P fix.

*Products were provided as complimentary gifts at the Makeup Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic