Friday, April 10, 2009

Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner

Up for review are the autograph liners from Kat Von D's Sephora line of cosmetics.

These fall into the same category as Urban Decays Liquid liners. Basically what you get is an "inkwell of color" and a built in brush in the cap. The formula is smooth and doesn't skip and also dries quickly. These are not water-resistant and come off rather easily with your standard issue makeup remover.

While these are pretty much your typical medium range liquid liner through and through, I am quite pleased with the color selection offered. At $2 cheaper than Urban Decay's liquid liners, I would say these are a safe substitute. You get the same color range, application method, and average staying power.

Swatched for your viewing pleasure are the new shades released:
Eyegasm, a bright jade, is particularly nifty- looking.
Rhi-venge reminds me of Mac's Royal Wink fluidline.

All in all, I give my nod of approval on these. Now if these came in click pen form (my favorite style of liquid liner), I would be all over these like white on rice ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic