Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Contest!

*Eve Pearl giving a seminar at the Makeup Show 2008

Alrighty folks, in honor of The Makeup Show, I would like to host a contest here on Krasey Beauty.

The winner will receive 2 tickets to the Makeup Show NYC on May 17th/18th!

All you need to do is tell me in a comment why you think you deserve to win. Best response gets the prize! Posts will not be posted so be as creative as you want, only I will see it ;)

Need a refresher on what the Makeup Show is all about? Check out my posts here and here

And to purchase tickets for yourself, be sure to visit the Makeup Show Website by clicking on this link right here. Trust me when I say, this event is a must-see!

Contest ends next Thursday, Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic