Monday, May 4, 2009

Here Comes the NARS.. errr Bridal Palette

This just in, a NARS website exclusive Artist Palette has just popped up on the NARS website.

Designed especially for a woman's big day, It is appropriately called the NARS Bridal Palette and includes:

Eyeshadows in Edie, Nepal, Night Fever and Ondine
Blushes in Albatross and Orgasm
Lipsticks in Mitzi, BabyDoll, Sexual Healing and Roman Holiday

Not a bride? No biggie! I would imagine this palette would be perfect for travel!

Snag yours now from NARS.com

6 comments:

A said...

Just letting you know that I am following you. I found your blog in http://www.specktra.net Keep up the good work!

I also have a beauty blog if you like to check it out!
http://www.medusamadness.blogspot.com

Krasey Beauty said...

Thanks Medusa Madness! Nice blog you have there, I am a follower :)

FuN and MakeUp said...

palette is soo cute! im a sucker for packagin lol

LissaMarie said...

this palette is so pretty and is definitely going on my wish list!

Hilly said...

omg....i want the crap outta this!!!!!!

Krasey Beauty said...

Fun and Makeup, I am too. I LOVE palettes!

LissaMarie, your wishlist is a great place for this beauty!

Hilly, you won't have to wait too long. It should be out this month!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic