Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update Make Up For Ever HD Elixir to be Launched this Week!

I blogged about the Make Up For Ever HD Elixir about a month ago, and I am very excited to announce that this product launches this week in Sephora stores nationwide! This is just in time for the switch to all digital TV, also being implemented on the 12th.

Don't know what the heck I am talking about? Revisit my HD Elixir review by clicking here

Get a bottle of the elixir for your very own by visiting the Sephora Make Up For Ever Portal. Its available now!

Oh, and while I have you all here, be sure to check out Make Up For Ever's awesome new campaign, "Join the HD Generation" below.

Join The HD Generation from hd-generation.com on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic