Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beauty Basics and Face Prep- My Primer, Foundation, and Contouring Routine

Several readers presented an interest in learning my personal routine for foundation, contouring, and other makeup-prep work. Well here it is, a breakdown of what I use and how I use it. I am sure everyone has their own methods, but this is the one that works for me.

What I Use:

Make Up For Ever HD Perfecting Primer in Number 7, Pink (to brighten pale complexions)
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 115
Smashbox HD Concealor in Fair
To Contour: Whatever is on hand, usually Make Up For Ever sculpting powder duo. For my more low key days, Chanel Moisturizing Bronzer or Smashbox Halo Glow
Cheeks: Lately it has been MAC Beauty Powder Blush in On A Mission, Smashbox Blush Rush in Flush
Highlight: MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder, Smashbox Artificial Light in Flash

How I Use It: These videos pretty much goes step-by-step. Hopefully, you all find it helpful





And there you have it, my face routine. Did you find it at all helpful? I would love to hear your thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic