Monday, August 10, 2009

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts for a Spa Experience

A day in the life:

6:30 am: Alarm goes off, I gaze angrily at my cell phone turned alarm clock and quickly hit snooze. Five more minutes, I promise

Repeat several times

7:30 am: Shut off alarm for the last time, realize that I have 20 minutes to get up & out the door

7:32m am: Operation don't look like a sleepy slob begins. Quick makeup, dress in 15 minutes.

8:00 am- Fall asleep during the subway ride to work. Try to ignore the evangelists, screaming children, and run of the mill subway crazies.

9:00 am- Yep, work all over again. Try to make it through the day as unscathed as possible.

5:00 pm- Freedom. Time to freshen up and get ready for beauty event/dinner/meetup/etc

8:00 pm- Fun times are in full swing

10:00 pm- Finally back home. Time to blog, and blog I do. Somewhere in there I shower, have a snack, and mentally prepare for the next day.

2:00 am- Crash, do it all over again the next day

Now where am I going with all of this? Well, with a schedule like mine (or yours), a girl can surely use her rest and relaxation once she finally finds some time for herself in the mess above. Everyone has their "me" time, and for me that involves a soothing bath and a good book. For the sake of enhancing that relaxation thing, I am always looking for products to make the experience even more beneficial and enjoyable. Enter Adovia Bath Salts, a product as magical as the Dead Sea that it's main ingredient hails from.

Source

The Dead Sea is not only gorgeous, but has long been known for it's healing properties. Many beauty brands have tapped into these healthy benefits by incorporating Dead Sea salts into various beauty products. Here are some of the the benefits of dead sea salt and mineral deposits, just in case you are curious:

- Stimulate circulation through body as well as skin

- Relieve joint/muscle aches and pains.

- Soothe and soften your skin.

- Warm and relax the muscles.

- Helps relieve lower back pain

- Relieves pain due to over exertion.

- Effective at relieving Eczema, acne, Psoriasis, muscle aches and pains
As if all that isn't great enough for your body, the addition of Acai Berry Oil brings vitamins and essential fatty acids, which are excellent for rejuvenating skin. We are entering the realm of holistic beauty now folks, clearly. Thanks to the addition of Bergamot oil, these salts give the bath a relaxing scent while serving to moisturize and soften skin. Clearly a win-win.

All in all, it is good to know that while I am enjoying some much needed me time, that I am also doing my body, skin, and mind some good.

Adovia Bath Salts with Acai Berry is available online at AdoviaSpa.com. I highly recommend it to those looking to unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic