Sunday, August 9, 2009

Illamasqua Week- The Recap

Well beauties, it has been a long and informative journey into the world of Illamasqua this week here on Krasey Beauty. For those of you just tuning in, shame on you. I will make it easier for you all and sum up the brand in one word: LOVE.

Here is a handy dandy Illamasqua reference guide to help you navigate this past week's posts.

My interview with Daniel, Head trainer at Illamasqua

An afternoon with the Illamasqua Team

My Illamasqua makeover, courtesy of Daniel

Illamasqua Swatch Project Part 1- Eyes

Illamasqua Swatch Project Part 2- Lips

Illamasqua Swatch Project Part 3- Cheeks

List of Sephora stores in the US to carry Illamasqua products

And there you have it, Illamasqua week. I hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it. If any of you hauled, I would love to know what you purchased! :)

6 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

perfect! This made it easier! your coverage of this brand has been amazing. You truly went above and beyond with the swatches and info! you are fantastic!!

xoxox, Sara

Krasey Beauty said...

Sara, I am so thrilled to hear you say that. I just wanted to share the love I have for the brand with all of you, I am so happy you enjoyed it!

xx
A

superwoman611 said...

Adina -- Thanks so much for the swatches! I bought Move, Soul, and a nail color (forgot the name) on sephora.com. Your swatches were SUPER helpful! Thank you for taking the time and posting all of them!

xo
Gabby

krista carlson said...

I fell in love with this brand and I love the coverage you have given us on this brand. It has been awesome so thank you very much...

Krasey Beauty said...

Gabby, you are so very welcome! I am thrilled that you made a purchase, and cannot wait to hear what you think of them! ;)

Krasey Beauty said...

Krista, thank you for saying that. You are so very welcome!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic