Sunday, September 20, 2009

Apple Picking Sessions

Beauty isn't just about makeup, artistry, and gorgeous faces. In fact, there is something immensely beautiful in the simpler things, and in nature.

After a hectic week of fashion week craziness, my boyfriend dragged me out for some much needed wind-down time. We decided to venture on upstate for a day of apple picking and wine tasting in upstate New York. Just an hour north from the city, the Applewood Orchards provided a gorgeous atmosphere on this oh so beautiful day.

What did you do this weekend?

5 comments:

Tavia said...

I love the photos, that place is so green. I can't remember last time when I was in the nature:) I'm not such a fan of apples, I usually eat strawberries :)

Anonymous said...

i love upstate New York. everything is so nature & fresh.
what did you do with the apples?

Krasey Beauty said...

Tavia, thank you! It is so nice to escape sometimes. I love to be inspired by nature all the time :)

Krasey Beauty said...

Sandra, not sure what I will be doing with those apples just yet. I think I will just eat them as is :)

Unknown said...

The atmosphere is gorgeous!! I love apples!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic