Monday, September 7, 2009

Krasey Beauty's Best of Summer Post Wrap Up

Source

I hope you all are enjoying our last official holiday of the summer. To recap, I wanted to spotlight all the posts that I felt stood this past summer. Think of it as a timeline of sorts.


The summer started off right, with a whole week dedicated to Make Up For Ever

My summer officially began with a trip to Montreal, lot of pictures ensued.

MAC started the summer off with a bang, and I swatched the full Colour Craft Collection

I got my girl power on with Purple Lab, both with an empowerment ritual, and with a burlesque lesson

I got in touch with my organic side with Revolution Organics

Smashbox Bionic was THE mascara of the summer

I took on the task of swatching all of the OCC loose pigments and glitter, lots of pictures resulted

I got a makeover, my hair changing experience at the Arrojo Salon

Krasey Beauty takes on Illamasqua, with a full week on Illamasqua coverage

Fall might be upon us, but the gorgeous collections from Make Up Designory, Christian Dior,
Smashbox, and La Prairie help ease the transition

The best looks to wrap up the summer, my Boston Trip Fotd's and Ootd's

These are the posts that stood out to me the most. Are there any posts that stand out in your mind? What would you like to see for fall here on Krasey Beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic