Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Make Up For Ever- Ultra-Violet

This isn't actually a spotlight feature in the US, this artistry look hails from Make Up For Ever of Singapore.

The key pieces in this collection are eyeshadows in 92, 126, and 169 (of course you know, I have all 3 already), Aqua Eyes in 11L and 21L (check), Sculpting Blush #10, Glossy Full Lip Colour #9 (double check). Looks like I have all the ingredients, so I should probably get to work.

Source: My Lifestyle Map

This look is all kinds of stunning, what do you think?

5 comments:

krista carlson said...

I think it is gorgeous...

JennXOXO said...

It's beautiful!! Can't wait to see your look!

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. That is the only way I would ever fill in my brows...with color!!
Very much a head-turning look.
I want the purple hair, too, but it's against my dress code at work. I wonder if the brows would be, too? *evil LOL*

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I love the promo images! Purple brows! Not something I could do obviously but for the sake of MUFE it's stunning :D I love that lipcolor!

Krasey Beauty said...

Krista, I agree!

Jenn, I can't wait to try it!!

Anonymous, colorful brows can be fun sometimes. ;)

Jackie, YES! Gotta love ourselves some MUFE :-D

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic