Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Prevent Fashion Faux Pax's with Miss Oops

Source

Fashion is full of wardrobe mishaps, and if you have any doubt, simply scan runway shows and the red carpet for examples. If you are anything like me, you have shimmied yourself into a somewhat risque outfit, only to spend the night worrying about potential wardrobe malfunctions a la Lohan, Spears, or Fox. Filed in my personal cabinet under fashion miracles, Miss Oops has got me covered. This amazing line of handy-dandy problem solvers prevent fashion disasters, and keep me blissfully worry-free, no matter what I choose to slink into.

Source

In this day and age, 'nip slips' on the red carpet are a dime a dozen. I don't know how many times I have seen parts of a starlet that I shouldn't have seen. The process goes something like this:

1. Spot the malfunction
2. Stare for a moment in horror
3. Avert my eyes
4. Feel embarrassed for them
5. Shake my head sadly as I question their decision-making abilities.

Miss Oops mishap tape eliminates that particular problem, by offering up a double sided tape that safely adheres your clothing to your skin. Simply peel and stick, making slips of any kind a thing of the past.

Another example of wardrobe malfunction was seen recently on Megan Fox, at the premiere of Transformers. Don't get me wrong, I think that Megan is drop-dead gorgeous. However, the "chilled" look does nothing for her. It only needlessly detracts attention from her legs, which seemingly go on for miles.

Miss Oops Show Stoppers are silicone covers that adhere to your chest's "peaks", preventing what could draw attention to all the wrong places. Show stoppers are reusable up to 15 times, making them very cost effective too.

In sum, Hollywood starlets have lost their minds in the name of fashion, but you don't have to. For those of you agree that these pde's (public displays of endowment) are ridiculous, but don't want to sacrifice those slinky little numbers, Miss Oops has got you covered. Miss Oops products are available here, and are the ultimate fashion necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic