Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Living Proof Hair Has Me Singin' In The Rain




Why I hate rain, a Haiku

Inconvenient
Bringer of frizz and mayhem
Makes me want to hide




I loathe rain. It makes everything messier, and that includes all things beauty. Humidity-induced frizzies are the bane of my coif's existence, and taming poofiness becomes nigh impossible with the promise of the wet stuff. Fortunately, Living Proof's Frizz line has the cure for what ails me, with a line of cleaning and styling products for hair that is especially prone to looking like one just stuck their finger in a socket.



Frizz lets you pick the styling products with the right formula for your hair's texture, mine being thick and coarse. The products smell great, but more importantly, they are effective.

The proof is in the pudding they say, so here is a picture of my hair post Frizz shampoo, conditioner, and curly cream. I must say, I am very impressed. The conditioner conditioned my hair quite well, while the curly cream did its job to keep my hair in it's natural soft curl.





















Frizz is available on their own website, or at Sephora. If you hate frizz as much as I do, give this one a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic