Monday, October 26, 2009

The Name on Everybodies Lips is Gonna be (Zoya) Roxy

In case you can't tell, I am crushing on Zoya in a major way. During Fashion Week, the polish fairies were on hand to deliver mini bottles of Roxy to all of us crazy polish lovers out there.


As a special treat, I would like to present you with my own (abridged) rendition of Chicago's 'Roxie'.

The name on everybody's lips is gonna be... Roxy
The polish with not so much a chip is gonna be... Roxy.
She's gonna be a celebrity,
That means somebody everyone knows
They're gonna recognize her 'eyes',
Her name, her brush, her shine, her flows.
....

Ok, it isn't perfect, but I do deserve points for trying. One thing that I am completely serious about is good polish, and Zoya's Roxy is tops, baby.

This polish is a beautiful shade of raspberry, with lots of bling scattered throughout.

See:

Get yourself a bottle of Roxy nail polish today, and become a star. Sing and dance number are completely optional. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roxy is my most favorite nail polish ever! I absolutely love it.

Krasey Beauty said...

J, Roxy is gorgeous! Love love love it! ;)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic