Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Now is the Time For Saks and Sephora Friends and Family Shopping


I am sure all of you have heard by now, that Friends and Family season is upon us.

Starting tomorrow, Saks and Sephora will be holding their annual friends and family sale.

Saks is offering up 25% off all purchase, 20% on jewelry, and 10% on cosmetics. Simply use code Friends2 online, or tell the person behind the counter when shopping (I have found the printout isn't really necessary). Sale begins online on 10/13, and in store 10/15, and ends 10/18

Sephora is offering 20% off all cosmetics, using code FF2009. From 10/19 to 11/2


Here is what is on my list to consider:

Saks:

Mackage Down Coat


Nars Holiday Collection, All of it



Sephora

Marc Jacobs Lola Ring


ghd BCA 2009 IV Pink Styler Set



Yves St Laurent Mascara Singulier


Make Up For Ever 25th Anniversary Aqua Eyes Collectors Set
 
What is on your list to consider?

4 comments:

swatchcat said...

I can't wait to get more Illamasqua!

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

ohhhh that aqua colors set is beautiful! What a fabulous prize that would be for anyone!

Thank you!

Krasey Beauty said...

K, I can't wait for you to get more Illamasqua ;)

Krasey Beauty said...

Sara, I am trying to hard to resist. I am not sure I am strong enough though!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic