Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Usher Your Way into Fall with Illamasqua


Speaking of Illamasqua for fall, just because you can't physically pick up Dystopia on our shores, does not mean you can't still get your Illamasqua fix. Sephora has an amazing array of their permanent products, many of which can be used to achieve an amazing fall look. The Illamasqua love parade must go on forever, so here are some of my must haves for fall:


Matte Lipstick in Growl
It is no secret that deep berry lips are beyond hot for fall, and I just so happen to be a huge fan of a deep bordeaux pucker. That being said, I highly recommend Illamasqua lipstick in Growl, a delicious shade of burgundy purple. The matte formula ensures that you get both intense opacity, and exceptional lasting power.

Cream Blusher in Rude

As the temperatures cool, our complexions tend to pale, sometimes giving us a bit of a pallor. Perfect for warming up skin that has not seen any sunshine, apricot and peach blushes add just the right amount of warmth to the skin. I have already commented on how amazing Illamasqua cream blushes are, and Rude of course is no exception. This warm shade of coral is perfect for adding life back into the skin, and flatters nearly every skintone.

Pure Pigment in Incite

Going along with the warm theme, Incite is a loose pigment in a beautiful shade of golden apricot. Depending on how you apply it, you can achieve a multitude of looks ranging from sweet to dramatic. When used as a light wash, it does wonders to brighten up both the eye and cheeks. Used wet, this pigment creates a delicious metallic eye.

In natural light, top is applied dry and bottom is applied wet.

With flash, notice how the color morphs depending on the way the light hits it?

And altogether, a fall look: Featuring Rude, Incite, Growl, and half my face :)

All of these pieces (and then some) are available online at Sephora and at select Sephora stores. Get your fix today. ;)

5 comments:

sizbelle said...

i'm definitely getting the rude cream blusher now as i'm convinced by the review you did, swatches and FOTD... but i'll give the lippy a miss as its kinda impossible for me to wear it especially singapore doesn't have fall.. so its spring, summer..

em said...

I need rude!! I also need to use incite more, I think you've inspired me to dig it out tomorrow! xo

Krasey Beauty said...

Sizbelle, Rude is a gorgeous color. I am sure you will love it.

I think you are fortunate not to have to deal with fall. The oncoming cold does not make me a happy girl.

Krasey Beauty said...

Em, you definitely need rude, especially since you are a pale gal like me. :)

Yes, bust out the Incite! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh...wow! I keep hesitating about trying this brand, but your blog is making me want to throw caution to the wind...
I am wondering, do you happen to know what foundation shade (especially in Rich Liquid) I should try out first, I'm about a MAC NC20, I'm asian but not nearly as olive or yellow as you might expect.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic