Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Unsung Beauty Heroes- Ardell False Lashes

One of the things I have come to learn both in my own application experience, and with applying makeup on others, is that nothing has the ability to open up your eyes more than a pair of false eyelashes. Whether you are looking to accentuate what you already have, or to compensate for what you don't, falsies have the ability to make any girl feel like a glamour queen. I have been known to dish out the big bucks for the lash big-guns, but when I want to fringe out on the cheap, I always turn to Ardell.




Now I adore my Make Up For Ever, MAC and Shu Uemura falsies as much as the next girl, but must confess that sometimes I just don't want to shell out a lot of cash for them, especially when I know I will only use them once. For application on others, and on those days that I am just messing around, I turn to Ardell falsies for my faux fringe needs. I have been buying them for years, and have been consistently impressed with their performance. They come in tons of styles, can be found in most mass-market retailers, and most pairs cost around $5.


 


Case in point, I was futzing around with makeup on a random Saturday, when I decided I wanted to spice up my makeup. Here are some Ardells in action:



I love the instant drama these lashes bring, without being too over the top.

If you are looking to lash-out against wimpy lashes, learn how to falsify your fluttering lids, or just want to bring drama on the cheap, Ardell is your go-to.Find them at your local Duane Reade, Target, and WalMart.


*Product featured in this post was provided by the brand for post consideration.

2 comments:

Mona said...

i HEART these lashes! they're great and super duper affordable :D

Krasey Beauty said...

Mona, agree 100%. I love to use them as my "play" lashes, especially when I am experimenting with new looks :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic