Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OMG Want It! Tokidoki For Sephora

Diehard Tokidoki junkies rejoice, for Sephora has given us beauty lovers our very own dose of kawii with their newest cosmetic collaboration.


Browsing the products has me positively giddy with excitement, and I spot at least ten thousand (ok... maybe three) things that I must have immediately. The rest will come in time.



Cromatico Eyeshadow Quad in Diamante
A girl could never have enough purple eyeshadow quads, and this particular set looks exquisite. From the adorable diamond (diamante, get it?) charm dangling from the palette, to the stunning array of colors that promise to pack a pigmented punch, can you say charge it?

Perfetto Pen Eyeliner
The divine makeup deities have been listening to my wishes apparently, as they have created a waterproof eyeliner pen in living color! I adore pen liners, and need every.single.color in my life.

Punk Lash Mascara

With a formula that boasts it could lengthen, thicken, and layer well, these mascaras had me at hello. Again, we need to discuss the color quotient here, as these look vibrant. Purple, green, and blue, come to mama!

Have you had a chance to browse Tokidoki for Sephora? If not, what the heck are you waiting for? Goooo!

4 comments:

Mocha said...

I ordered all the palettes. Wanted all the bags, but two were sold out so I got the hanging bag all by itself. Can't wait for my order to arrive. Love tokidoki!

Krasey Beauty said...

Mocha, you must let me know how you like it! :)

Mocha said...

Despite the UD style glitter in some(chunky, kinda chalky foolishness i hope will go away after some uses), the non-glitter shadows feel nice and almost silky. The pigmentation is good, but I know the white/light pink highlight shades aren't going to show up on me. The little cubes are cute, cute, cute, but I wish there was a mirror in them.

Not sure what I want to do with the charms, though.

Krasey Beauty said...

Thanks for the feedback Mocha! I am excited to try this for myself as well.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic