Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet Indulgence with Caress Whipped Soufflé

This past Tuesday was all about sweet indulgences, as my fellow beauties and I gathered in the charming, cozy, and very pink(!) tea spot, Sweetie Pie in New York City. We were all united in our goal to experience pure indulgence by way of decadent treats, sumptuous manicures, and most importantly Caress's newest additions- Whipped Soufflé Silkening Body Washes.



Brand new to the Caress shower lineup, Soufflés are sumptuous, decadent, creamy goodness in the form of  ultra moisturizing whipped mousse cleansers. With scents formulated by a top fragrance house, you cannot go wrong with White Peach Cream (a soft peach with hints of silk flower) and Blackberry Cream (which has notes of blackberry and vanilla). As a lover of Philosophy scented shower gels, dare I say that I might like these even better all for the scent and feel. The texture on the soufflé are so creamy and dreamy that I feel absolutely decadent slathering them on, not to mention my mouth starts to water when their scents mix with the steam from the shower. My bathroom starts to smell like heaven's bakery, while my skin becomes instantly softer and smoother. Using these I find that I don't need to moisturize post shower, and that is a huge deal folks!

I want to share a bit more indulgence, so here are some photos from the event.


Arriving, chatting with Bea and Paul

With the lovely Weber gals, Monica and Bea

We were in awe of all the yummy goodness.

Showing off my mani- Barbie by Zoya


Purple noms!
 

More deliciousness
 

This White Peach Mousse was sinful

I love these gals- Eileen and Jamie.

Caress Whipped Soufflés are an affordable indulgence that I am all about lately. If you are a fan of deliciously scented, super moisturizing body washes, then this folks is for you. And if you are in New York, definitely check out Sweetie Pie, it brings the cuteness, and the yums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic