Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gaga for MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga

I have mentioned this before, but it is definitely a topic that bears revisiting. The M·A·C AIDS Fund is one of the most worthwhile causes that I can think of, established in 1994 to help individuals and families worldwide that are affected by HIV and AIDS. Part of this effort is the Viva Glam Campaign, which oftentimes sees amazing collaborations between M·A·C and celebrities to create limited edition shades of lipstick and lipglass. This spring sees two favorites hopping on board (with 2 new lipstick shades!)- Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper.



For the love of Gaga, this beauty is the first shade of the collaboration to come home with me.


A cool shade of bubblegum pink in lustre form, Gaga is everything that it's muse represents. Unique, beautiful, and more than a little bit rebellious, this shade is still sheer enough and with just enough mauve to make it more wearable that you'd think. I haven't swatched it yet for fear of ruining the creamy pink goodness, but I have opened it up to give you an idea of what it looks like.


A slightly more accurate representation of the color actually shows the slight mauvey hues that make the shade more wearable than your traditional bubblegum pink.




M·A·C always does go above and beyond, and 100% of sale proceeds for all Viva Glam products goes to the M·A·C AIDS Fund. Go get your Gaga, Cyndi, and Viva Glam fix for the love of beauty, and for the love of humanity.

2 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I wish this worked on me, but I swatched it instore and it just does not go well with my skintone :( which says a lot because I usually will wear any colour, regardless of whether I think it goes with my skintone or not

Cant wait to see you rock it though! :)

Krasey Beauty said...

Silhouette, I will most definitely be rocking it. I am sorry to hear that you felt it wouldn't work for you.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic