Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update- Nars Summer 2009 Collection, spotted at Henri Bendel

I wish I could have had my camera with me to take pictures, but I just spotted the Nars summer 2009 collection while wandering around Henri Bendel.

Word on the street is that this collection officially launches April 14th.

Unfortunately, my hands were tied and all I could do is admire the items from this collection with an inch of glass between us(what a tease!). I can tell you that from what I saw this collection is lovely. The eyeshadow duo is pure sunshine and dandelions and the single eyeshadow is all about warm cloudless blue skies. Of course you also have your token bronzer and pink lipgloss, but gosh darnit that burnished bronze lipstick is a bit dark looking for summer.

I will say I reserve the right to change my opinions once I finally get to play.

Color me excited! Are you all looking forward to this collection as much as I am?! Do tell!

3 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

I am sooooooooooo excited for this collection! I was at Sephora yesterday and I was speaking to one of the employees and she was telling me how the blue eyeshadow is pure love. Then of course I started day dreaming about the shadow and what I would wear with it. LOL. I am such a freak.

Unknown said...

I'd like to bet that once you do get the chance to play, you'll change your opinion for the better! :) I still want the blue shadow.

Krasey Beauty said...

Dissolved Girl, I am sooo excited too. Its online now, go go go! And join the freak club ;)

Jacqueline, I wanna play now! No doubt about it that I want those shadows!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic